The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. ~Elbert Hubbard

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blog or no blog?

As the school year winds down, so does A.P. lame, and the question of continuing my blog is brought up. I’m not sure if I want to keep it going, but at the same time, I hate to see it die. We have become friends over the months and there is some writing in here that I really am proud of, some things said that I really might need in the coming years. I have trained my mind to think of blogging material and fin myself thinking about how I can make an interesting story into a possible blog post. But no one reads my blog, I know this. I would just be writing for myself, which isn’t a bad thing, I would do that regardless. But should I blog it, or just keep it for myself?

I’m not sure what I’ll do with him yet. I suppose just see where time takes us. 

Any suggestions? Oh yeah, no one reads my blog, I forgot.

peace. 


2 comments:

Evan O'Brien said...

Keep it going.

The Prime Minister of Keepin' it Real said...

I read a lot of the stuff you post, and I think you should continue to blog.