The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. ~Elbert Hubbard

Sunday, May 17, 2009

and again..


So my last post kind of touched on this but I want to go a bit more in-depth. Now with this whole disappearing ink thing, I find it hard to understand why it cause so much anger in people. In any situation where there is hurt feelings, I try to see each perspective. Apparently I am weird and my emotions are unlike anyone else's, so I view the scenario even more closely from each perspective. 

Here’s the scenario:

I did something that made someone mad. However, I did it with the best intentions, thinking it they would find it funny. They didn’t though, and like Snook, they were mad. Now I can see why Snook would be mad more than this other kid. She’s a teacher and all, even though I do consider her my friend, but whatever, not going to repeat the last post. Anyway I thought my friend would find it funny because he is a funny guy and thought he would be amused by my childish antics. However he was not. He, along with snook is now mad at me. Cool.

Well I talked to him today to try and resolve this whole thing. I asked him if he was still mad and he said yes. See, I don’t understand this. I get why he might have been mad initially, but after knowing why I did it, why would you still be mad. I believe that intentions are all that really matter. If a person goes into a situation with good intentions, than even if the outcome makes you mad, you should know that wasn’t intended. 

But people are still mad. I feel like I viewed the situation from his perspective, which is why I apologized, but he had not returned the favor. He has not seen that I didn’t do that to be mean, because if he had he would not still be mad. Seriously, why are people always so angry?

Peace. 

No comments: