The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. ~Elbert Hubbard

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Vegetables


I must be getting older, I’m beginning to like to blog.

When we first started this project, I remember letting out somewhat of a loud groan. It might have been in my head, but most likely, knowing myself, it was out loud which probably sparked a rolling of the eyes from you. Well it was unbearable for me to reach my minimum of 1200 words when we first started. Now I find myself going well over that number.
I think that this blog has given me a way to reflect on a lot of things, and analyze their meaning. I like to think that the conclusions I arrive at are somewhat meaningful, and hopefully make sense to some people. Mostly, though, this blog is for me. It’s given me a chance to develop a different writing style and tone.
I’m not really sure what changed, but I’m glad it did. Now I don’t have to be straining my brain at 9 P.M. Sunday trying to think of how I can crap out 1200 words.
The only bad part bout this is that I know no one is reading this so now I'm just spending my time on meaningless writing.
Peace.

No comments: