The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. ~Elbert Hubbard

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

my beautiful computer


So I wrote a post last week about my cat. It was about how much I loved him and how much he meant to me. My cat has an unhealthy addiction to water. He loves the ripples it makes when he hits it. He is also very fond of leaves, as all cats are.
Last night I cam home, and opened my door to only have my cat suspiciously run from my room. Okay? I thought. I turn on my light and sit down at my computer like I so often do after going to school, then having soccer practice, then having to work. I want a bit of down time before I start my hours of homework after all.
Right as I am about to sit, I see that my flowers that my boyyfrannn had gotten me have been knocked over, the water spilling over onto my keyboard of my I-Mac. This computer is my baby. It is perhaps the third earthly possession I love most, and my damn cat has ruined my computer. I can do nothing but yell PANTHER!! at the top of my lungs.
I was in such a blind rage that I thought I would go out and beat him to a bloody pulp with the remains of my mac keyboard. I was able to refrain. However, my cat is no longer allowed in my room when I am not there or have liquid in there or have plants in there, or have a Mac in there so pretty much anytime.
I am sure that my anger will subside. I still love him, I just think he deserves a good smack on his balding butt. I won’t though, who could punish anyone with those puppy dog eyes? When all is said and done, love, true love at least, will remain, even for damaging a mac.
Peace.

No comments: