The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. ~Elbert Hubbard

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Heath Ledger

So in the middle of my down, I look to people I admire, or more truthful, people I consider attractive. Last night I called on the help of Heath Ledger in a Knights Tale. You have to appreciate the actors ho can pull off the grunge look, seeing as so few can. Of course Johnny Depp as well as Collin Ferrel, two very good looking people. 

But anyway as the movie ended in one of the most cliche ways possible, a happy ending with a passionate kiss, I noticed something that hadn’t been evident to me before. Heath Ledger is an amazingly good kisser, at least to watch. Now I probably should have warned you that this post was only written to gush about the hottie that he is, which is far different from my other posts, but I think that he deserves this for his amazingly good looks, so I will continue. 

Now for you, the sole reader of my blog, you may not have picked up on this. I imagine you to be like every other guy who denies the idea that other men can be attractive, or at least refuses to admit it. But if you study his posture during the kiss, it’s really quite nice. Now I have not studied this, but I only noticed it last night. But look, and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

I don’t know I sound like a creeper when I try to explain it so I’m just not going to anymore, but definitely check it out. 



I also added a Brokeback Mountain scene. Despite what those homophobes may say this is one of the best loves stories ever. 

Peace.


No comments: