The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. ~Elbert Hubbard

Sunday, April 26, 2009

yeah, well..


I feel as though my down is on a slight up slope. I decided that I don’t really care anymore, at least not about little things. I have decided this before though, so its not a revelation. but regardless, i feel slightly better. I know how cliche this statement is going to sound, but really, as long as I try my hardest, and know that I am really giving it all I got, that’s really all I can ask for, even if my best just isn’t good enough. I’l just marry rich anyway and use his money to become a philanthropist.  I must give credit to the killers for this help though. There catchy beats and the power of repetition has helped, if only a bit. 


 These days ain’t been good, but these days ain’t so bad.

-not me

Peace.


No comments: