The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. ~Elbert Hubbard

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Work of Art

So I was uploading a picture for my last post and happened upon a picture I had drawn sometime ago. I would say it is a very good picture that took a lot of effort, but it was met with some harsh criticism when it first came out. I was told to close out of it at the time, but I couldn’t lose such a masterpiece, so I saved it, to be reborn at a later date.

Today is that date.

Here is a picture of you, Mr. Ayers. Instead of seeing it as an insult, I hope you choose to view it as a compliment. I will not pretend to be an artist of great skill, but I did my best to capture your spirit within the picture. You may hate it, despise it, spit on it, but at least, for one moment, appreciate it. Know that I took the time out of my busy blogging schedule to create it. That alone should be enough.

And although you probably assume this is a joke, let me remind you of what happens when one assumes.

So before you or anyone criticize anything, let me remind you that everything that is created is a creation. Some may be better than others but all should be shown some respect. I ask that you give this one the respect it deserves.
Peace.

No comments: