The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. ~Elbert Hubbard

Friday, March 13, 2009

My attitude

So I like to give credit where credit is due. That is why I will begin this post by thanking Mr. Ayers. If it weren’t for your incorrect analysis of my personality and character, this would never have existed. Thank you. I know right now, if you are reading this, you are sitting there thinking to yourself, I was right. She is all of those things. Her posts and blog in general suck so she is sloppy. She is intentionally directing this post towards me in a sarcastic tone, making her bitter. And she said incorrect analysis, once again showcasing her delusion that it is everyones fault but her own for her mistakes.

I know you, and I did this intentionally, as I hope you will now appreciate.

But I feel such allegations deserve a proper response, to defend my good name. Let’s begin shall we.

Bitter: This one I will not argue for I cannot deny that life has made me somewhat of a bitter person and act accordingly so. However i can say that I am not just bitter, sometimes I can be kind. The underlying feeling of bitterness is always present though. Win for you I suppose.

Sloppy: Yeah, this is probably true. Lazy though, I am not. I cannot argue that my some of my work may sloppy, if not all of it I suppose, but I disagree on the reason. It’s not because I’m trying to “skate by” and you put it. That may be true in other classes, but in a class I actually somewhat enjoy, that assumption is completely false.  

Arrogant: Now I believe you told me that I acted as if I were convinced of my own intelligence. Interesting. I actually think myself quite stupid, so I cannot agree. I am however convinced of the intelligence I have, but not convinced that I have all intelligence. Me reading a book in your class, while it may be disrespectful, is not me being arrogant, just me standing up against authority I suppose. Its no different than someone texting, except i might actually benefit from what I’m doing. But not from Catcher in the Rye. It depresses the hell out of me. See what I did there.

So there you have it, my explanation for my behavior. I do ask that you consider some of these things because I would not like to appear be too bitter and arrogant, and at least lessen my sloppiness. In the end though, it doesn’t matter who we think we are. We are who people think we are. 

1 comment:

StuTheDew said...

Heh.. I like how Ayers never says much about me being late 95% of the time.. I'm not sure what to even say to it myself.

If I had my own vehicle it would probably be much different.