The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one. ~Elbert Hubbard

Friday, March 13, 2009

Bad Day minus Danielle Powder


I have nothing better to do I have decided to write a post because I am almost certain that come Sunday, I will be busy with all of the other pointless obligations I have dumped on myself that I’ll be thinking back and wondering why I didn’t spend my time in the lab more wisely. I find myself doing that a lot though. I’m not sure why that is. Some people blame attention deficit disorder, but, while I may exhibit some characteristics of this disorder, I know I don’t have it. I can perform completely fine at home, although I do need to take several breaks when doing most of my homework. That of course doesn’t apply to this class though, I absolutely love our homework.
But I notice that whenever a teacher gives me time to do an assignment, I won’t do it. It’s not that I feel it beneath me as my arrogant attitude might suggest, its just that I think to myself, I’ll do it at home, I’ll have plenty of time, or I think that I have had enough of one subject for a day, usually math and A.P. chemistry, so I don’t do it. And then, at night I’ll think back to the time when I was given the chance to do some of this work, and kick myself.
Why am I telling you this? I’m not sure honestly, I thought I was going somewhere good with that, but it will allow me to make somewhat of a point while still working towards my word minimum. So, I have all this work to do at home right, meaning I stay up late. Not only that, but I can’t do the things I want to do. When a person doesn’t enjoy anything they do, they tend to become very bitter, which I am. I find myself so preoccupied with the things I have to do, that I have forgotten all of the things I want to do. Since I stay up late, I wake up cranky, or sometimes late, as the case was today.
Not only did the day start off bad, but it continued to get worse. It was a regular Groundhog Day complete with a cold puddle of water and annoying pedestrian aka my mother. I was unfocussed in my classes, I was angry about work I have to do, I’m just not a happy person right now.
As I mentioned before, I have nothing better to do, so I was chillin’ on face book too, and I wanted everyone to know how depressed and poetic I was so I changed my status to Tamara is in need of a good thought, saying, or feeling. This kid who I kind of know left me this completely stupid message.
T as in Tamara
A as in Ahhh Tamara
M as in Mmmmmm Tamra?
A as in And her is Tamara!!!
R as in Really, Tamara did that?
A as in as if Tamara was here


yeah, what the fuck right?

This made my day.
Peace.

No comments: